ÖLFLEX® – versatile connecting and control cables
In 1959, ÖLFLEX® was the very first control cable to be designed with colour-coded wires and was at the same time the first branded cable in the world. Today, ÖLFLEX® connecting and control cables are some of the most widely used in the world, and for good reason.
• Flexible, almost entirely oil-resistant and universally applicable.
• Fulfils the most demanding requirements for electrical and mechanical properties.
• Comprehensive range for all environmental conditions, including wet/dry, EMC, outside/inside, various temperature ranges, etc.
• Suitable for fixed connection or energy supply chains.
• Also halogen-free and available with international licences.
Fields of application:
• Mechanical, tool, system and apparatus engineering.
• Measurement, control, heating and climate technology.
• Wind-powered and photovoltaic plants.
• Public buildings, airports and stations.
• Medical technology, the chemical industry, composting plants and sewage works.
• The food and drinks industry.
• Construction machinery, vehicles and agricultural equipment.
• Stage engineering.
• Mobile electrical equipment (electrical instruments, power tools, household goods).
• And many more.