Energy supply Solar
The use of photovoltaics has been an essential part of renewable energies for years. It reliably makes a major contribution to the energy turnaround in order to successfully solve the challenges posed by climate change. Photovoltaics is widely used, from large-scale systems by energy suppliers to systems for single-family homes.
H1Z2Z2-K, optimized version
Optimized for you: Our double-insulated, single-core photovoltaic cable with design certification H1Z2Z2-K is convincing in its optimized version in terms of price, adapts to the increased fire protection requirements with a higher CPR class (Dca) and offers improved mechanical strength in accordance with the "Impact-Resistance Test" according to UL 854 for underground installation.
Here you can find the product detail page.
Your benefits at a glance:
- Optimized price compared to the LAPP predecessor product "H1Z2Z2-K" despite feature upgrade.
- Third-party certification according to harmonized European design H1Z2Z2-K (in accordance with EN 50618) for tested safety and quality.
- Halogen-free core insulation and sheath mixture as well as confirmed low smoke emission in case of fire favour the use of the cable in public areas.
- Adapted to the increased fire protection requirements through improved fire properties. Classified fire behavior (Dca) according to EU Directive 305/2011 (BauPVO/CPR).
- Better mechanical load-bearing capacity compared to LAPP predecessor product "H1Z2Z2-K", tested by means of underground installation-related "Impact-Resistance Test" according to UL 854.